Vantage Global Limited Deposit Bonus
This offer is provided by Vantage, traded under Vantage Global Limited (herein “the Company” or “Vantage”), to the Company’s clients.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. This offer is available
Deposit Period: 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022
Trading Period: 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2023
- 2. This offer is available to all Vantage’s Clients who live in the following countries/regions:
India, Indonesia and Vietnam and Turkey
- 3. Vantage will offer this to new and existing clients at its discretion. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please contact [email protected]
- 4. New clients must open a new live account with Vantage (meaning, not a “demo” account). By opening a new account with Vantage, the client acknowledges they have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Vantage’s Terms and Conditions.
- 5. To participate in this promotion, client must opt-in to be part of this promotion by confirming his or her decision via client portal.
- 6. Eligible clients will receive credit bonus as per below:
- a. 20% of your first deposit, up to $500 credit (base currency)
- b. 10% of your subsequent deposits, up to $4500
- “Subsequent deposits” means any deposits you made after your first deposit, or the part that exceeds $2,500 from your first deposit.
- Here are some examples of how much credit bonus you will get based on your first-time deposit (FTD) amount:
||Your Credit Bonus
||$500 x 20% = $100
||$1000 x 20% =$200
||$2500 x 20% + $2500 x 10% = $750
- 7. The credit amount is capped at a maximum of $5,000 (or currency equivalent) per eligible client at any time during this offer.
- 8. Internal transfers, balance or cash adjustments, Introducer/Affiliate rebates or commissions of any kind will not be considered new deposits and therefore will not be counted towards this offer.
- 9. Credit amounts cannot be withdrawn. Profits made will be reflected in your account value. Similarly, any losses made will be deducted from your account value. Any profits generated from the utilization of the bonus are available for withdrawal as per our withdrawal procedure.
- 10. If you opt to withdraw partial/full of your deposit, a partial trading credit/all of your credit will be removed from your account accordingly.
- 11. You cannot transfer your bonus between your trading accounts.
- 12. If your account equity is less than the trading credit on your account, the remaining credit may be withdrawn at our discretion, which could in turn force a stop out of all open positions on your account.
- 13. This program can be retracted at any time of Vantage’s choosing and account eligibility will be subject to our discretion.
- 14. Your credit will be removed at the time that the trading period ends without further notice.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following conditions apply to all offers, unless explicitly stated otherwise:
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All Vantage offers are only available in accordance with applicable law.
- Vantage offers are not designed to alter or modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies.
- Clients should ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level.
- New Accounts are subject to approval as per Vantage’s account opening procedure. Individuals who apply for an account must check their local laws and regulations before applying for an account with Vantage.
- Client referred by a PAMM/MAM or money manager are not eligible to participate in Vantage offers.
- Vantage reserves the right to stop client claiming credit bonus from promotions if your deposit is made via e-wallet/cryptocurrency channel including but not limited to: USDT, Neteller, and Skrill.
- Clients are not allowed to use the credit bonus to hedge positions. Vantage reserves the right to cancel a client’s eligibility to participate in any credit bonus offers, remove partial/all credit bonus from his/her trading account and partial/all profit generated by hedging positions without further notice.
- Vantage reserves the right to decline any application or indication to participate in any promotion at its sole discretion, without the need to provide any justification or explain the reasons for such a decline.
- Vantage reserves the right to exclude and/or cancel a client’s participation in its offers or promotions if: a) Churning (opening and closing of Margin FX or CFD transaction just for the benefit of earning a benefit); b) the client is found to be in violation of its Client Agreement or has breached the promotions terms and conditions. In case such misconduct or the breach, Vantage shall have the right to deduct any bonus amounts from the trading account.
- Vantage may at any time make changes to these terms and conditions and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on Vantage website. You are advised to revise these Terms regularly, and by your continued use of Vantage website and services that you accept any such modified terms. Vantage reserves the right to modify or cancel any offers at its sole discretion at any time.
- Vantage may at any time, at its sole discretion, cease or discontinue any of its promotions.
- All Vantage promotions only apply to Vantage standard accounts unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Vantage will not be liable for any loss, costs, expense or damage which may be suffered in connection with this offer and which by law may not be excluded by these Terms.
- If these terms and conditions are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
- The provider of this offer is Vantage Global Limited.